Next Ventures are urgently looking for an IT Project Lead with experience in SAP Ariba & SAP MM / Procurement Systems, for an intersting project in the Frankfurt area, in Germany.
Duration: 6 months +extension
Volume: full-time, 80% onsite
Location: Frankfurt area
Your main task will be to participate in the design, build, deployment and post go-live support of SAP ERP-related projects worldwide, as well as SAP Ariba projects, in the area of IT for Procurement. As member of a business-facing Information Technology global team, you will advise project managers and stream leads, train key users, support stakeholders and keep governance on ERP and Ariba in different business sectors and regions.
You will act as a trusted advisor in projects, being the main counterpart for consultants and technical experts, and coordinating key user activities like requirements gathering, testing, training and master data preparation.
For live subsidiaries, you will manage process governance for several ERP systems, evaluating change requests and facilitating process owner decisions, as well as proposing process improvement initiatives, including key user management.
You will also perform as project manager for Procurement-specific projects, leading business and technical teams to deliver new, innovative solutions for the area.
• You have +6 years of experience with SAP ERP for advanced Pharmaceutical / Chemical processes, as well as with SAP Ariba
• You have a success track:
o as a purchaser that was worked directly with SAP ERP and Ariba,
o as an SAP / Ariba consultant that gained in-depth purchasing knowledge through hands-on project deployment,
o as an internal or external center of excellence lead, who has led SAP / Ariba support teams,
o or as a project manager for Procurement-relevant IT projects, especially in the SAP / Ariba environment
• You possess comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of the SAP Purchasing processes, as well as the applicable regulations
• You have a deep understanding of the respective modules in SAP, particularly MM-PUR and MM-IM, as well as the Ariba platform
• You demonstrate robust understanding of the integration of procurement processes in the overall process landscape, both from a technical point of view, as well as from a business perspective
• You are willing to travel around 50% of your time
• You are proficient in English, have very good communication skills and solid abilities to teach others
• Ideally you have previous hands-on experience with different project methodologies (e.g. Agile)
• Ideally you have additional knowledge of S4/HANA, other SAP modules (e.g. FI/CO) and/or other languages, especially German
Please send your current profile to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us directly on +49 211 3618 9540Apply now
Consultant: Bernard Dorenkamp