Primary Tasks and responsibilities
• You will be part of our IT Team as an infrastructure IT project manager for site migrations globally.
• Your responsibilities will be the planning and management of multiple waves of site migrations, done by virtual roll-out teams in the US, Mexico, the UK and Canada. In each wave multiple site migrations will be executed in parallel.
• You will establish and manage teams that will be executing the roll-outs of new End User equipment, migrate local server rooms, re-install or re-configure shop floor equipment used for research & development, and Production
• You are part of a Project Management team where close collaboration is needed between infrastructure and application project managers (very important)
• You will ensure that for each site the roll-outs are planned in detail, based on a runbook template.
• You will ensure that project deliveries are made according to the schedule, budget, scope and quality.
• Define and guard timeline and milestones of the project streams.
• Manage the risks and issues related to the delivery.
• Reporting progress, issues, risks etc. to the customer and to the program manager.