IT DevOps Engineer
IT DevOps Engineer – 3D Cloud Streaming – Munich
We are currently recruiting for an Enterprise Start-up that is looking for an IT DevOps Engineer to help them build one of the world's first 3D streaming cloud platform to be used by large Industrial organisations across Europe such as Daimler, Porsche, Bosch and many others.
They are part of a Technology organisation that specialises in 3D software & high-end hardware, which allows them to have the financial backing and the network to make their 3D Cloud Streaming platform a major success. They have just had €3 Million investment and will receive a further €15 Million next quarter.
This is an entire Greenfield opportunity, where you will get the chance to advise, lead, design and create a cutting-edge cloud solution, using the latest cloud technology, hybrid high-performance data centres and the top of the range GPUs.
- Proven track record of IT DevOps managing on premise systems
- Proven track record of parts or full ITSM (IT Service Management
- Experience with setting up bootsrapping environments for baremetal systems
- You produce reusable code and are familiar with version control, preferably git
- IT automation for infrastructure and networking
- Experience in IT security
- Setup the whole network of on premise infrastructure, including firewalls, DDOS protection, NATing, Routing, Peering and setting up Arcware’s AS
- Ddefine and setup the first implementation of thier ITSM
- Maintain and own base OS systems and the whole bootstrapping framework for the bare metal systems
- Support the development on the full development cycle from quick proof of concepts over customer project, towards enterprise grade solutions
- You will support in setting up their internal corporate IT (with respect to connectivity of developers to the production system, VPN etc…)
In return you will have the following benefits:
- A home for open minded and innovative people
- Work in a SCRUM team with an experienced product owner
- Technology that will revolutionise the industry
- Flexible working and home office
- Market rate salary and Stock options
- Oppurtunity to grow a team in the near future and division in the years to come
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch to start the recruitment process.
If you have any questions please contact Ukantha on Ukantha@next-ventures.com