IT Delivery Manager – Dublin – 6 months+
Looking for an IT Delivery Manager with core banking tools/skills to join a client based in Dublin on a 6 month+ contract.
They are looking for someone who is based locally, you can begin remotely with the understanding that you are ok to work on site further down the line.
Influence & engage key business & IT stakeholders in the definition of Core banking requirements. Work with a team of IT Specialists in the delivery of a transformed, resilient Core Banking ecosystem aligned with the organization’s emerging target IT architecture and Operating model
• Successful candidate to have 10+ years enterprise technology experience, with a proven track record in the delivery of IT enabled change, with specific experience in Corporate and Retail Deposits and lending
• Core banking experience with tools like T24, Finance experience etc.
• Past experience of implementation of one or more core banking programs
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues and strategy to both technical and non-technical audiences at senior levels within the bank.
• Understanding of latest market trends in core banking cloud, distributed ledger etc.
• Broad understanding of Application, Information and Infrastructure technologies & practices
• Project and programme management planning and organizational skills.
If interested, please share an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now