Infrastructure Specialist – Linux – 24 months – Basel, Switzerland
We are currently looking for an Infrastructure Specialist for a long term 24 month contract based in Basel, Switzerland with one of our clients in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• Support an HPC migration project moving workloads to shared platforms including on premise HPC, container orchestration platform (k8s) and public cloud offerings
• Experience giving training courses and developing material on complex applications and platforms
• Work with operational team on delivery/support of the scientific Linux application environment
• 3+ years of administering Linux HPC environments
• Experience of Linux build and packaging tools (Make, CMake, Easybuild, RPM, Yum)
• Installing and configuring scientific applications particularly on a Linux/Unix platform, examples: Schrodinger, Moe, Bowtie, Gromacs, R, Python, Matlab, Topspin, Pipeline Pilot
• DevOps approach: configuration management (e.g. puppet), automated build/release test & deployment (e.g. jenkins, git)
• Cloud technologies, infrastructure/platform as a service, AWS, Google, Azure
German language is an advantage.
If you are interested and want to know more, please apply with an up to date CV or email me directly email@example.com.Apply now
Consultant: Chloe Carr
Contact number: +44 (0)203 868 9173