Infrastructure Integration Architect
Next Ventures are current executing a search for an Integration Architect for our client in Oslo or Bergen.
Our client is looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure Architect who can support our clients project in Norway with quality assurance and input regarding the design of our clients future integration layer.
To Succeed In This Role, We Believe That You:
- Have the ability to work with engineers, developers, project managers, as well as C-level executives to demonstrate Group Architecture’s value proposition and align on architecture recommendations.
- Communicate and influence at all levels of the organisation and explain complex concepts in clear and understandable ways to build understanding.
- Have experience and knowledge about Microservices, API design and integration
Your Experience And Background:
- Demonstrated ability to drive development of target and transition architectures and to craft fit-for-purpose solution design content that provides explicit guidance for projects and initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience with integration technologies, methods and architecture patterns to support batch, real-time and near-real-time data integration
- Experience in modernising integration landscape using traditional integration and messaging/streaming technologies such as IBM MQ, Kafka and Oracle Enterprise Service Bus.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in simple terms; must be comfortable presenting solution design concepts and guiding solution design discussions / sessions.
- Demonstrated experience working with agile methodology like SAFe
- Have experience and knowledge from software/IT development.
Place of work: Onsite in Oslo OR Bergen.
Start date: As soon as possible with a duration of 12 months ( Client can wait 4 weeks).
English Only but Norwegian speaking candidates will prioritized.
More information is available on application .