Next Ventures are currently looking for an Infrastructure architect to work with one of our Global organisations based in the UK.
- Work closely with the Workstream Lead to ensure successful and timely delivery of the workstream.
- Work with but more importantly lead the appointed Service / Technical Integrator to ensure to ensure successful and timely delivery of the workstream.
- Establish the necessary relationships with the Business and IT Stakeholders to ensure as-is and to-be solutions are mindful of requirements.
- Govern the solution design being produced by the appointed Service / Technical Integrator.
- Sponsor Designs through the Enterprise Architecture Governance framework.
- Ensure the Identity Workstream is in lockstep with the wider programme workstreams in ensuring site migrations and application migrations inter-dependancies upon Identity are understood.
- Reduce the complexity across the estate in the solution design and implementation.
- Coach and support necessary up-skilling in the Operations team so that they are qualified to own, and drive forwards change beyond the exit date.
- Manage and develop the architecture for a broader scope of projects, working closely with application architects that manage and design architecture for a single project or initiative.
- Provide consulting support to application architects within projects to ensure the project is aligned with the overall enterprise architecture.
- Document all solution architecture design and analysis work.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience within the IT Industry
- Strong experience with Active Directory and Identity Management solutions for a global organisation. Including Domain rationalisation; identity transformation; Azure AD.
- Strong Experience with Datacenter and Application migrations within a global organisation
- Experience with Design and Implementation of MS PKI solutions
- A confident decision maker
- Must be able to get up to speed rapidly with the ability to quickly understand a complex environment in the middle of a significant period of change
- Good understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models
- Understanding of agile methods and processes, and capability of supporting agile project teams by providing advice and guidance on opportunities, impact and risks, taking account of technical and architectural debt.
Please send across and updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to call us on +44 203 8579 564 for any further information regarding this opportunity.