Next Ventures is currently looking for a French speaking ICT manager with SAP BW experience for a role based in Liege.
NOTE- YOU NEED TO BE FLUENT IN FRENCH FOR THIS ROLE
ICT Project Manager.
Mission and tasks
Within the team, your mission is to ensure the end-to-end delivery of the projects entrusted by guaranteeing the quality, scope, budget and agreed deadline.
This function requires a global ICT knowledge, a proven experience in project management as well as in the BI field.
In this context, for a large and complex project or for a project portfolio, your responsibilities are to:
• Develop and maintain project plans, including resource requirements, costs, risks and their mitigations and dependencies with other projects.
• Define project deliverables, assign their output to team members and monitor the progress and quality of these deliverables, making sure to stick to the schedule while maintaining good relationships.
• Manage (virtual) project teams in different divisions and entities, including external suppliers. In particular, supervise teams of functional specialists, technical specialists and internal and external developers;
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with your internal clients, providing advice and options for IT investments.
• Lead the risk, issue and change management process for assigned projects, develop an action plan to mitigate risk / resolve issues and track action items.
• Control and monitor the progress of entrusted projects, reporting to ICT management as well as to the sponsor and stakeholders business involved.
• Act as a single point of contact and escalation path for his project or the projects in his portfolio.
• In collaboration with the sponsor and stakeholders, ensure change management so that the solutions delivered are effectively adopted by our internal clients. This change management covers in particular the organization of the training of key users and end-users.
• Manage projects according to internal company standards (methodology and tools) and help improve them.
• Demonstrated experience of at least 10 years in end-to-end project management using a waterfall and / or agile methodology; PRINCE2 and / or PMI certification is an asset;
• Experience in managing an external integrator is important;
• Experience in projects in Finance fields is an asset
• Knowledge of BW / 4Hana and SAC are important requirements;
• Experience in BI is essential;
• Knowledge of the Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, …) and the Office 365 environment is also a plus.
• Experience in change management (ideally according to Prosci / ADKAR) is also a plus;
• Sense of organization and planning
• Strong leadership with the ability to adapt his style according to situations and stakeholders.
• Excellent communication skills (listening, writing and presentation) at all levels, from employee to senior management.
• Ability to learn quickly in a complex and fairly informal environment;
• Strong negotiating skills at all levels;
• Ability to delegate tasks and responsibilities while maintaining overall control by being assertive to ensure the completion of assigned tasks.
• Operational level in French, in English
• Open to leading international projects
Senior ICT Project Manager Last experience Less than 3 years ago
• Agile Level Expert last experience Less than 1 year ago
• BW / 4Hana Level Intermediate last experience Less than 3 years ago
• Knowledge of the Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence,…) Level Nice to have last experience Any time
• Office 365 Level Nice to have last experience Any time
• PMI Level Nice to have last experience Any time
• PRINCE2 Level Nice to have last experience Any time
• SAC Level Intermediate last experience Less than 3 years ago
• Waterfall Level Expert last experience Less than 1 year ago
Start date: Immediate
Languages: English And French
Location: Liege 2-3 days per week, the rest is remote
Duration: 5 months
Rate: € 500-600 per day
If you are available please send your CV to email@example.com or call me direct on +44(0)7725951929. We will call you back TODAY to discuss further with a view to securing an interview as soon as possible.