My Client based in Newbury is looking for an experienced Hyperion Consultant with an in depth Cloud background for a 6 month contract.
* Candidate should have at least 1 or 2 end to end implementation experience of Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services (PBCS)/Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS)/Sales Planning cloud services (OSPC)
* Knowledge of calculation scripts and Groovy & EPM Scripts is a must.
* Experience in configuring Quota planning ie creating an application, setting substitution variable, user variables, integrating quota planning, enabling quota planning features, adding custom measures, post configuration tasks, quota planning rules etc.
* Experience in Top down, bottom up quota planning, overlay assignment, Territories set up
* Experience in predictive analysis is added advantage
* Experience in creation and maintenance of planning, and reporting cubes across BSO and ASO
* Experience with Business Rules, Forms Building, Task List, Security and other artefacts of the planning tools.
* Experience with Hyperion Essbase application tuning/optimization.
* Extensive experience on Smart view reporting
* Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
* Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Proven ability to manage multiple IT tasks/activities and prioritize appropriately
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.Apply now
Consultant: James Rielly