HRIT Project Manager
Senior HRIT Project Manager – Northampton – £70,000
Next Ventures is currently working closely with a client of mine who is searching for Senior HRIT Project/Program Manager. My client, an internationally recognised end-user, is keen to speak with strong HR project Managers professionals and is offering an extensive benefits package as well as remote working.
- Responsible to manage HRIT Projects, ability to lead the projects across IT and HR Functional departments with Project Management experience and deep HR domain knowledge.
- Complete HR projects by facilitating resources and timetables across IT and HR Functional departments and other departments by project coordination activities.
- Delivers information technology solutions, using various methodology, by researching, planning, communicating, coordinating across IT shared services team and other departments and utilizing data in HR Space
- 5+ years’ experience as an IT Project Manager (mainly in HR space) and combined experience below
- Requires 4 years’ experience in the application of project management methodologies in HR Space and or data management, HR Servicing, Infrastructure, Business intelligence projects in the retail, logistics or supply chain industries
- Knowledge of HR Modules and various HR Processes and Integration points; preferred SAP PY or SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll or ADP Payroll
For more information please send profiles to email@example.com, all candidates must be fully eligible to work in the United Kingdom.