Head of Strategic FP&A
Head of Strategic Budgeting and Forecasting
Woking, Surrey- Up to £65,000 plus benefits
A Non-Profit Organisation is currently searching for a Head of Strategic Budgeting and Forecasting to join the team. This individual will be involved in the future strategy and plans of this organisation's financial pipeline.
- Transform and implement a stronger, simpler annual Budgeting process, aligned to the annual planning process ensuring our resources are aligned to our strategic goals and global priorities in partnership with our Strategy team
- Provide in-depth financial analysis and value-added commentary on consolidated Budgets for key stakeholders including Leadership team, National Directors, Financial Audit committee, International Board and Members Assembly.
- Develop and implement an in-year forecasting process across Plan worldwide working closely with Central Finance, National organisations and Regional and Country office finance teams to develop an accurate quarterly forecasting process.
- Review, challenge and provide value added analysis on all Forecast submissions to enable decision making and identify any business implications, including realigning resource allocation as appropriate.
- Develop and implement a rolling multi-year forecast process.
- Design and implement a medium and long term fully integrated financial planning model (Income and Expenditure, Balance Sheet, Cashflow), working closely with Treasury and Finance functions to ensure an effective long-term approach to resource management.
- Provide guidance and advice to Leadership Team on optimum use of Budgeted funds and fund allocation across Plan both in year and across multiple years
- Full professional Accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Demonstrable excellent Analytical skills and ability to interpret financial information and trends
- Demonstrable excellent financial modelling skills
- Experience of leading budgeting and forecasting in large complex international organisations
- Intellectually curious with strong critical thinking skills
- Powerful communicator with demonstrable influencing experience engaging at all levels including at Board level and with diverse stakeholders
- Commercial mindset
- Ability to produce budget and forecast reports and presentations to a high standard, combining an eye for detail with a strategic approach
- Strong presentation skills, able to convey complex financial information to non-finance people
This is a great opportunity to be heavily involved in a Global Financial Practice. If you do feel that this would be a strong fit for you, please get in touch with Brad Hilton- Tel: 02073241786 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org