Hardware Development Engineer
Summary Description: My client, an innovative Automotive Software company, is looking for experienced Hardware Engineers to come on board an exciting and long-term project.
Role Type: Freelance contract
Start Date: March
Rate: Up to €650 per day
Language: Good English
- Support the project from concept & prototype phase through to series production.
- Creating EMC compliant circuit designs, carrying out the tests and qualifications.
- Evaluation and analyse system requirements.
- Creating hardware specifications and architecture.
- Designing and calculating digital and analogue circuits.
- Creating circuit diagrams, layouts and carry out simulations.
- Specification of test setups as well as the execution and evaluation of measurements during development.
- BSc/MSc/PhD in electrical/electronics/mechatronics/software engineering.
- Automotive electronic development, ideally Camera Monitor Systems.
- Good experience in layout, assembly, error analysis and electronic assemblies.
- Experience with Automotive standards: ISO26262, ASPICE etc.
- Good written and spoken English communication.
- Team player, initiative mindset, problem solver.
Team Contact: Rosie@next-ventures.com