Global Business Process Manager OTC
My client is an innovator in their field. A few years ago, you would not even think that technology could have such an impact in this very specific area. They are a leader in the implementation of the 'XXI century' in industry that was already known in the Middle Ages!
And I am not afraid to say that everything they do is focused on optimization.
Just by taking your first step at the office, you will see a unique atmosphere, after the first few minutes you will realize that this is no ordinary place!
To make IT as a competitive advantage possible, we are currently transforming our IT department into 'One Platform' with which we can quickly facilitate change and growth through standardization and hyper-adaptation of our technology. This transformation is managed by the Global Information Technology (GIT) department
As a Global Business Process Manager OTC you are responsible for:
- Live the Company Values– Simplicity, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Discipline & Solidarity
- Be the Enabler & Differentiator to drive business & IT integration, program/project delivery, process adoption, solution stabilization, continuous improvement & automation, knowledge management & innovation in line with expected business outcomes
- With Seamless Alignment between various Business & IT stakeholders actively contribute to the strategic, tactical & operational initiatives
- Active Advisory to the GIT COE Manager QTC & Operations on IT strategy & technology architecture around all aspects of QTC & its technology landscape in line with the overall IT strategy and Business value creation plan
- Connect, Communicate and Collaborate with all relevant Business & IT stakeholders, external partners & the ecosystem
- Demonstrate relevant Learning agility & practice Leadership capabilities to continuously enhance team members to accelerate growth
In this vacancy we have an interesting career challenge for a creative problem solver who can support our activities as a seasoned business advisor and add value to the end-to-end ERP architecture worldwide.
Ideal candidate would also have:
- Minimum 7 years of proven work experience in SAP (SD/LE) working on application selection + subsequent full life cycle implementations
- Integration knowledge with other SAP modules (LE, Finance) and non-SAP applications
- Profound knowledge of processes for Retail and Direct to Consumer, specifically for processes related to Ordering, Delivery/Logistics, Billing and Trade spend.
- Been part of large multi–million dollar global implementation programs with experience as a key process consultant or business analyst, engaging with large diverse multi-cultural teams & collaborating remotely
- Experience in interacting with 3rd party application providers, external consultants and other system integrators
- Advisory role on template design, build & maintenance and demonstrated the ability to perform the role of a solution architect in the area of specialization.
EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Knowledge with non-SAP products related to Order to Cash processes
- CPG Industry experience – both B2B and B2C
- Trade Allowance System knowledge (ex – Vistex, TAS etc.)
- Experience with shaping IT strategy & architectural roadmap
- Experience working in DevOps & Agile/Scrum methodology