GitLab Contract – Utrecht, Dutch Speaking (3 months + Extension)
Our client is currently working on an implementation and design of GITLAB, and are therefore looking to take on GitLab Expert!
They have experience designing GitLab, but no one with expertise so this is the main requirement.
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
Role: Devops GitLab Expert
Duration: 3 months + Extension (3 days a week)
Rate: Market Rate
Language: Dutch and English
Key details of the role:
* Knowledge of setting up GitLab test pipelines for Java software in combination with Kubernetes.
* Knowledge of setting up GitLab build pipelines for Java software in combination with Kubernetes.
* Knowledge of setting up GitLab deployment pipelines for Java software in combination with Kubernetes.
* Knowledge of integrating GitLab pipelines with the GitLab Docker Registry.
* Knowledge of integrating GitLab pipelines with the GitLab Maven Repository.
* Knowledge and experience of implementing deployment strategies within GitLab in combination with Kubernetes.
* Experience working as a developer within GitLab, with a view to code review, testing, working with the interface and integration with tools such as InteliJ.
* Experience with setting up approval workflows within GitLab.
* Experience with implementing the GitLab flow model.
GitLab Pages: Experience with setting up a GitLab pages pipeline for generating websites based on git code. Specifically creating web pages based on Maven project documentation.
GitLab Scrum / Kanban / Service Desk: Experience with setting up Scrum, Kanban and the Service Desk within GitLab (to replace Jira).
Key Skills required:
– Thorough knowledge of UML, RUP, Use Cases.
– HBO + training in administrative information science, computer science or similar
– Modelling techniques.
– Function Point Analysis.
– Scrum, Agile development, iterative work (incl. Test methodologies).
– Relevant programming languages, design and programming tools and database management
– Minimum 5 years of experience with Business Process Modelling and / or as a programmer
– Extensive experience with relevant development tools, development environments and database management systems
– Extensive experience in a large administrative organization.
– Extensive experience with design and / or management of information systems.
– Extensive experience with business processes, organizational science and IT.Apply now
Consultant: Annika Flyxe
Contact number: +44 20 7324 2837