For our client in the automotive industry we are looking for a Functional Safety Engineer
• Collect the safety requirements allocated to the software by the safety manager.
• Enrich the SRS with software safety requirements with the software development manager
• Analyze and specify the security mechanisms at the software architecture level with the SW architect.
• Define the necessary configurations of the OS/MEM/RTE/WDG modules to meet the project's safety goals
• Write software safety validation plans
• Write the files justifying the technical choices made
• Manage safety analyzes on the entire software (SW FMEA, DFA, FTA, etc.)
• Participate in the choice of development / validation tools that meet the ISO26262 ASIL C/D standard
Involvement in the quality of projects:
• Coordinate with the various design and development teams in the best QCDP.
• Ensure the quality and traceability of software requirements through quality gates.
• Document the choices and design of the solution.
• Requirements traceability tools
• Multicore microcontroller architectures (Infineon, Freescale, Renesas…)
• Embedded real-time operating systems (Vector, ETAS, EB, etc.).
• AUTOSAR RTE/MEM/WDG/OS/E2E modules
• HW mechanisms of microcontrollers to be implemented for an ASIl C/D software project
• Norms and standards applied to automotive software (AUTOSAR, ISO26262, MISRA etc…) and in-depth in part 6
• Software development tools
Contract : Freelance
Start Date: ASAP
Rate: Depending on experience
Conditions : Able to work from home
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org