Functional Consultant D365BC
I am currently supporting a client near Dusseldorf in finding a couple Functional Consultants within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central environment, with expertise in inventory and merchandise management.
The client has been fortunate to witness growth in the current climate and these positions are needed due to expansion and a number of new projects that require resource.
The client is a leader in their area of expertise and have been established for over half a century.
The successful candidate will be required to work on various projects countrywide.
You would be expected to have four years of experience delivering the following at a lead level:
- Implementation of the whole ERP department (purchasing, sales, production, logistics) using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Navision) for your end clients
- Analysis, advice, optimization and documentation of their customers' business processes with a particular focus on inventory management
- The ability to present and offer training on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to Key end users and their teams.
- Responsibility as a management consultant with functional expertise of D365BC.
Also required on this role:
- Previous functional or project management experience in the area of merchandise management.
- You are able to work in a structured, independent and result-oriented manner with a high hands-on mentality
- Project management, presentation and moderation are among your safe skills
- Resident in Northwest Germany (Dusseldorf/ Dortmund region) preferred. Although would be expected to travel country wide.
- Fluency to business level in German and good English skills are essential.
Salary: c. €60000 per annum + benefits and bonus. This however is negotiable depending on level of expertise.
Start: as soon as possible but willing to wait for notice period as there are two vacant positions.