Full stack Java Engineer (Java, Angular & AWS) – Munich – Fintech
Full stack Java Engineer (Java, Angular & AWS) – Munich – FinTech Product
We are currently helping a company in Trading company in Munich who are looking for an experienced Full stack Java Engineer. Over the last few years, the company has been developing a market leading Sales and procurement platform for the energy sector.
They are currently working with the latest tech such as Java, Spring boot, Quarkus, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS (VPC, EC2, RDS, EKS, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudFormation, CloudFront), Angular (for Micro Frontends) and other related technologies.
In this role you will be working on a Server-less architecture, in a cloud native environment developing a highly scalable and highly available platform. The current team consists of Senior Engineers and Architects who follow an Agile methodology and are given the freedom & time to explore new technologies to create the best solution for the company.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience in agile Software development
- Experience with the development and design of backend and frontend applications.
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, Angular or Bootstrap, Hibernate, Spring Data, RESTful, SQL and relational databases. Knowledge of microservices and micro frontends are a plus
- Experience working with technologies like Git, Maven, CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and Docker. Knowledge of Kubernetes is a plus
- You have knowledge of automated software quality assurance and agile development in a continuous delivery environment.
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
- Passion for high quality and well tested code/system
- Great motivation and willingness to take over responsibility
- Fluent English skills and excellent communication skills.
What they offer:
- Freedom to work in a dynamic, cross-functional teams with agile development methods
- Use of a cutting-edge cloud-native technology stack and an efficient DevOps set-up
- Short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- A long-term employment with individual outlook on professional and personal development
- 50% home office (after Covid)
- Office located in Central Munich with good public transport connections
- Market-leading salary and bonus structure
- Regular company events and meet-ups
- Pension scheme and other employee benefits
- Subsidized fitness and health packages
If this position sounds interesting to you, please do not hesitate to apply and one of our consultants will be in touch shortly.
If you want further information, please contact Franklyn@next-Ventures.com