+44 (0) 20 8036 5734 Speak to a consultant now

Apply for this job

Attach a resume file. Accepted file types are DOC, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and TXT.

We are uploading your application. It may take a few moments to read your resume. Please wait!

Ref: #43754

Frontend Developer

  • Practice Development & Integration

  • Technologies Development Skills

  • Location Paris, France

Summary Description:

My client is looking for strong Frontend developers to come on board a long-term project in the banking sector. This is a great opportunity for a developer wanting to break into the banking sector.

Role Type:  Contract

Start Date: Immediate

Day rate: Dependent on experience

Location: Paris

Language: French fluent, English good comprehension and communication.

Requirements Description:

This job requires strong frontend development skills as this will be 85% of your job. The other 15% will be integration on the backend.

– Design and implement technical solutions

– Ensure that the team delivers quality software. This includes :

• Code quality,

• The quality of the application design,

– Update configuration management and ensure that the team respects the rules in place

– Implement the improvements to the information system that are necessary for its proper functioning

– Integrate the team into a DevOps dynamic using the tools of the Continuous Integration Platform (Industrialization of Builds, Automation of Tests and Deployments etc.).

 

For this your activities will be:

 

– Perform technical mentoring with team members who need it

– Ensure an effective code review

– Ensure proper use of the continuous platform

– Act as a privileged point of contact on technically complex subjects

– Coordinate with Architects:

Implement an efficient software architecture

Propose and implement technical improvements

Share best practices between teams

 

As part of the Agile team, you will also share the following responsibilities:

 

– Provide an application deliverable. This includes both, the binaries ready to be deployed, the code but also the documentation

– Manage the life cycle of Snapshots and Releases

– Take charge of analyzing application problems when they occur

 

By taking part in the team's deliverable production activities, your activities can be:

 

– Set up automated tests or any other means to test the code produced by the team

– Code review

– Assist in the preparation and facilitation of end-of-iteration demos

– Participate in maintaining knowledge as well as developing the skills of the team.

 

 

 — Tasks Description: —

Essential Skills:

  • 2- 3 years’ experience of using:
    •  Development languages: Java, Javascript, HTML5 / CSS3, XML
    • API: JAX-WS
    • Frameworks: Spring (MVC, Core, IOC), BackBone / React / Angular framework, JQuery, SpringBoot
    • (Focus on front-end development, Minimum 3 years of front-end experience)

 

    •  Test automation: JUnit
    •  Continuous deployment: Nexus, Jenkins, Sonarqube
    • Build ecosystem: Git, Maven
    • Operating system: Linux, Windows
    • Application servers: Jetty, Websphere
    • Good understanding of service architectures: SOAP and REST
    • Agile and its practices: having worked in Scrum and / or Kanban mode
    • Basic DevOps knowledge
    • Fluency in written and spoken French and English

 

Nice to have:

  • Banking experience
  • API: JAX-RS
  • Frameworks: Spring (Batch, Security), Hibernate, Angular, React JS
  • CMS / WCM: HP Autonomie, Liferay, Adobe
  • Test automation: JUnit, Selenium, UFT, LeanFT
  • Continuous deployment: CA ARA, CA LISA
  • – Operating system: Linux, Windows
  • – Advanced DevOps knowledge
  • – SAFe

Rosie Mason: rosie@next-ventures.com 

Apply now