My client is looking for strong Frontend developers to come on board a long-term project in the banking sector. This is a great opportunity for a developer wanting to break into the banking sector.
Role Type: Contract
Start Date: Immediate
Day rate: Dependent on experience
Language: French fluent, English good comprehension and communication.
This job requires strong frontend development skills as this will be 85% of your job. The other 15% will be integration on the backend.
– Design and implement technical solutions
– Ensure that the team delivers quality software. This includes :
• Code quality,
• The quality of the application design,
– Update configuration management and ensure that the team respects the rules in place
– Implement the improvements to the information system that are necessary for its proper functioning
– Integrate the team into a DevOps dynamic using the tools of the Continuous Integration Platform (Industrialization of Builds, Automation of Tests and Deployments etc.).
For this your activities will be:
– Perform technical mentoring with team members who need it
– Ensure an effective code review
– Ensure proper use of the continuous platform
– Act as a privileged point of contact on technically complex subjects
– Coordinate with Architects:
Implement an efficient software architecture
Propose and implement technical improvements
Share best practices between teams
As part of the Agile team, you will also share the following responsibilities:
– Provide an application deliverable. This includes both, the binaries ready to be deployed, the code but also the documentation
– Manage the life cycle of Snapshots and Releases
– Take charge of analyzing application problems when they occur
By taking part in the team's deliverable production activities, your activities can be:
– Set up automated tests or any other means to test the code produced by the team
– Code review
– Assist in the preparation and facilitation of end-of-iteration demos
– Participate in maintaining knowledge as well as developing the skills of the team.
— Tasks Description: —
Nice to have:
Rosie Mason: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now