Our client is currently recruiting for 2-3 experienced German Speaking Front End Developers to join them on a long term project in Aachen, Germany.
– You bring people from around the world together with your coding talent and design innovative infotainment and communication solutions for national and international customers.
– Development of state of the art frontends makes your heart beat faster. And during the development process, you keep a sharp eye on a good UX and a meaningful UI. Your implementations are reusable.
– You develop innovative solution approaches as part of a team to suit the needs of our customers and implement them in Sprints.
– Your ideas about service excellence are reflected in your coding. You write code in a way that any one of your team mates can understand and extend it later without any problems.
– Know-how transfer and skill building are important to you and you enjoy showing what you can do, but are just as happy to learn from other experts.
– You work on and take pride in optimising your own area of responsibility with fresh ideas every single day
They work in interdisciplinary teams, so they require consultants who have superb personal discipline, determination and communication skills.
The team operates in German, so the consultants will need to be fluent in both German and English.
Details of the contract:
Location: Aachen, Germany
Duration: 6 months +
Start date: August
If this is of interest to you, please get in touch.