Finance Transformation Consultant
£40,000 – £80,000
A leading Global Consultancy are looking to hire an SAP Finance Transformation Consultant to come in for a number of projects aiming to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Finance Functions within a Business structure.
This organisation work across a number of sectors with a multitude of clients and are looking to be the leading FT practice in the UK market. They are looking for someone who can work in an adaptive environment with a driven team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Engagement delivery: leading and managing projects or work-streams of a small to medium size and complexity (including planning and organising work packages, overseeing data gathering and analysis, summarising insights and presenting results, owning client relationships and preparing and chairing client meetings and workshops)
- Risk management: identifying and managing risks and ensuring the Firm's frameworks are implemented appropriately and effectively
- People development: performance management including identifying team member development needs and accelerating development with particular emphasis on coaching and skills transfer
- Practice development: taking a leading role in processes and initiatives that are key to scaling the business and achieving our Mission Statement
- Business development: developing a strong understanding of client needs and building positive, long-standing relationships with clients through engagement delivery; identifying business development opportunities, and supporting the business development activity of senior members of the team (including shaping and presenting proposals/ bids for future work and managing proposal development activities)
- Proven track record of working on finance improvement consulting projects, working across multiple aspects of a finance function
- Good understanding of issues and challenges facing Finance functions, Finance business partnering and trends in Finance
- Experience managing teams to deliver to deadlines and required quality standards; experience developing, coaching and mentoring team members
- Experience of multiple enterprise software deployments (preferably cloud deployments)
- Understanding of how Finance processes are enabled within finance systems landscape
If you are a strong SAP Finance Transformation Consultant with an SAP background looking for the opportunity to work with a leading Global Consultancy please get in touch and send your CV to: