My customer are running a programme, with the objective of moving accounting functionality from several legacy accounting solutions to a new Cloud ERP solution.
In parallel with the design and construction of a new solution, analysis of and changes to current legacy solutions must be made to decommission or adopt those to the new solution. 4-8 agile teams working with a wide range of areas from IT-development to business processes are controlled directly by the programme. In addition, deliveries from many release trains in other units will contribute to the final solution, which requires coordination.
We are now looking for a programme manager that in close collaboration with the programme architect/Product manager shall drive the programme.
• Facilitate and coordinate deliveries from the teams.
• Communicate with stakeholder and report progress.
• Follow up and forecasting of time and budget
• Manage risks and impediments
• Work with product management, product owners and scrum masters
• Experience from large technical implementation programmes
• Understanding of accounting/financial processes
• Experience from financial industries or similarly complex IT environments
• Good communication skills in written and verbal English
• Excellent people’s management skills
• Master’s degree
Candidate should speak English fluentlyApply now