Contract or Perm – Dependent on Availability.
Rate – outside IR35 – £500
Perm up to £90k
Remote – UK based as has to be onsite when lockdown measures are relaxed.
Please send CV to email@example.com
or call 02080365728 in the first instance.
I am representing a global consultancy in finding a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solutions Architect that is available immediately for a FinOps programme that has gone live but needs a number of enhancements configured along with standard BAU.
They would ideally like a perm that they can move from client to client but as this is an urgent hire are open to a contractor while they look at a perm.
The role is remote initially but only open to those eligible to work in the UK as onsite work will be required once lockdown regulations are lifted.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- Must have experience of a number of full lifecycle implementations of Dynamics AX or D365 Finance
- Knowledge and experience in ERP implementation principles, practices and methodologies
- Gap analysis of D365 FnO implementations
- Ability to advise customers on best practices and providing scalable, maintainable solutions
- Must have experience and strong working knowledge across all MS Dynamics D365 F&O Finance related modules
- Strong practical Finance experience gained through industry experience preferred
- Experience with Human Resources, Project Management, or Project Accounting is an asset
- Understanding of D365 F&O technical aspects/customisations, configurations, workflows, data management etc
- D365 Finance & Operations certifications
- Technical skills in D365 FnO
I also have a need for a CE Lead and a Finance Consultant with the same client so if you have any colleagues also looking then put them in touch! Apply now