FCCS / Oracle Cloud EPM Analyst
NV are urgently looking for an FCCS consultant for a new remote working contract role
We are seeking an Oracle Hyperion Cloud EPM Lead Analyst with expertise in Cloud FCCS and Data Management experience. Candidate will work in a senior / leadership role with the project team to implement Oracle Cloud EPM Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Services (FCCS), and to provide post-implementation support and reporting for the Financial Planning & Analysis (FPA) team
The selected candidate should be able to work closely with the FPA team to gather requirements, lead the design and configuration of Hyperion Cloud applications (FCCS), including integrations, and its artifacts. The FCCS Lead should have a good understanding of full lifecycle EPM cloud implementation process with FCCS.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Finance, or related field with at least 6 years of combined IT and/or Finance experience; OR Bachelors with Masters degree and at least 5 years of combined IT and/or Finance experience
- At least 3 years of experience supporting and developing solutions for Hyperion HFM, HFR, FDM, and DRM 11.1.2.x applications
- At least 1 year of experience supporting and developing solutions for Oracle EPM Cloud FCCS. Should have good understanding of Financial Consolidation and Close process.
- Technical Hyperion or Oracle EPM Cloud certifications preferred
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills; appropriately shares viewpoint and encourages the free exchange of information and opinions
- Strong work planning skills; must be able to multitask effectively
- Knowledge of ITSM, PMLC, and SDLC concepts
- 5+ years of experience with application development and support
- Expertise in EPM suite of products including Oracle EPM Suites
- Comprehensive knowledge on EPM Automate, Data Management, Load Rules, Maxl Scripts in Unix environment.
- Experience in CalcManager Rules, Shared Services, SmartView and Financial Reporting
- Ability to communicate complex technology solutions to diverse teams namely, technical, business and management teams
- Functions as techno-functional lead and subject matter expert for the consolidations, master data, and data mapping functionality of the Oracle EPM Cloud system, i.e. Financial Consolidation and Close systems
- Performs analysis, design, configuration, testing, implementation, and support activities for areas of subject matter expertise
- Supports the month-end financial consolidations process
- Leads and supports the monthly master data refresh process
- Collaborates with Corporate Finance and Controllers and Accountants around the globe to identify, qualify/quantify, and prioritize solutions to address business needs and improve business effectiveness