Exchange/O365 Support Engineer
Exchange (on-prem) / O365 Support Engineer – Remote – 6 months+
We are looking for a Support/Messaging Engineer to support the migration of Exhcange on prem to Exchange online (O365) for one of our clients in the Aerospace indsutry.
- Be responsible for supporting technical Support of Exchange on-prem and Exchange Online (Office 365)
- Data preparation for individual migrations
- Conduct mailbox migration (planning, tracking and execution, including liaison with customer)
- Conduct post migration troubleshooting and client remediation (Outlook 2010 & 2016)
- Fluent German and English
- Supporting users in a Microsoft environment, ie configuring profiles in Outlook
- Knowledge of email routing and managing users in a domain
Exchange (on line and on premise including hybrid configuration)
- Office 365 migration skills – specifically the design, plan and execution of large scale mailbox migrations to Exchange Online.
- Exchange / Outlook 2010 – 2016 troubleshooting
- PowerShell scripting knowledge for Exchange
- Management of Microsoft Windows Active Directory and Azure AD
- Experience with Networking and Firewall
Duration: 6 months+ extension
Location: Remote 100%
Language: German and English fluent
Start: End of September
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please apply with an up to date CV or email me directly firstname.lastname@example.org.