ERP Record to Report Global Process Owner (Contract or Perm)
Next Ventures are looking a Global Process Owner for the Record to Report (R2R) workstream. The Global Process Owner (GPO) will play a critical role is continuing to deliver on the company goals and strategy to deliver the finance transformation programme.
Perm preferred but contractors considered
- Full accountability for the end to end R2R process design
- Accountable for relevant company policies related to Record to Report and designs, implements and aligns best practice across the global operations, achieving top quartile performance.
- Accountable for the execution and adherence to the Global Record to Report and related processes, including controls & governance.
- Own & develop the R2R process strategy including the vision of how the processes come together, where the integration points are, consideration of geographical locations and performance can be improved over time.
- Articulate and gain business agreement on new solutions and processes for R2R, drawing up and enacting plans to align with and deploy/redeploy via the ERP implementation project
- Responsible for the Finance Business Process Hierarchy, process documentation, including training materials, related to global processes
- Ensure appropriate KPI’s, Metrics & reporting is implemented to measure the success of functions across the organization.
- Work with key stakeholders to prioritise R2R related change initiatives
- Identify & develop process deployment/redeployment accelerators by using lessons learned from previous implementations
- Support the achievement of the Finance Target Operating Model
- Exert significant influence through collaboratively working on upstream and downstream process design (especially with Business Finance) to help ensure the end to end R2R processes are efficient and fit for purpose.
- Engage with Business Finance representatives to understand area of potential localization and minimize process variation.
- Identify opportunities to streamline and automate process design through external benchmarking and best practice, continuously drive development and implementation.
- Update project documents including Risk Log, Action Log, Issue Register
- Responsible for creation and agreement of Performance Targets, Service Level Agreements (SLA) and RACI matrix related to R2R functions
Qualifications and experience for the chosen candidate include:
- Experience of working as a R2R Global Process Owner or relevant position on ERP or Finance System implementation projects.
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in business administration, Finance, or Economics, MBA or relevant advanced degree is beneficial
- Strong finance background, a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with at least 5 years of operational experience in a large global organization
- Experience delivering large scale ERP implementation projects is required