ERP Data Lead
NV are urgently looking for an ERP Data Lead for a long term contract opportunity
Candidates with Oracle Cloud experience will be preferred
A Data Management delivery lead is a role specialised in delivering data management solutions and projects with our client. This includes planning and owning the delivery of the project to ensure the right solution is delivered on time, to budget and the right quality.
It will also be responsible for the creation and maintenance of implementation strategy and plans, management of the team, and client stakeholder management including the following key activities:
- Lead the delivery of complex Data Analytics projects and programmes
- Identify and prioritise data analytics projects with our clients
- Own and ensure quality in the end to end project lifecycle from ideation through to benefits realisation
- Deliver value for our clients through helping them solve their biggest problems with data analytics
Essential skills & experience
- Well versed in data architecture approaches to ingest, model and serve data from various sources including ERP (D365, Oracle etc.) , CRM (Salesforce, D365 etc.) and HR systems such as Workforce (Workday). Actual tooling may include ADF or Databricks.
- Knowledge of data modelling and data architecture principles for best practice reporting some examples include temporal tables, normal forms and slowly changing dimensions.
- Experience architecting data solutions using modern business intelligence tools (preferably Power BI but will consider other visualisation tools)
- Knowledge of networking and security configurations in relation to the cloud platforms, able to adapt to client specifications (virtual networks, hybrid cloud configurations, role-based access control etc)
- Strong business acumen in relation to Analytics within at least one function (e.g Marketing, Sales, Finance, Workforce, Procurement etc.)
- Experienced in knowing how to shape, plan and estimate projects through either Waterfall or Agile and can talk to clients about DataOps/DevOps
- Experience managing multiple analytics projects from ideation through to benefits realisation from a technical perspective using an Agile methodology (Scrum, DevOps, Kanban etc.)
- Experience using Agile project management tools (Azure DevOps, Trello, JIRA, Kanbanchi etc)
- Experience in managing or working with technical offshore teams is desirable.