We looking for our client based in the department of Oise of a Embedded Software Engineer.
The mission will be to intervene on the Software part for serial products and / or for new projects.
The speaker will also participate in the verification and debug of each version in delivery phase, table and machine.
The main tasks will be:
– specification analysis and extraction of software requirements
– the analysis of the existing source code,
– the design of the evolutions,
– Participation in the creation of test plans.
– the tests of the applications,
– verification of software modules,
– writing or updating the associated technical documentation.
– knowledge of low software layers: microcontroller driver (CAN, LIN, SPI, port management, timers …), real-time micro kernel, and data presentation layer (Eeprom management, CAN management, digital / analog input filtering) …).
– knowledge of bootloaders
– hardware / software integration
Good written and oral English practice is imperative for this assignment.
A great autonomy and a good spirit of synthesis will be necessary.
Consultant: Stefene Balende
Contact number: +33 9 77 55 03 55 / +44 2 030 533 722