Mission objectives and tasks :
– Setting up various Linux BSPs under Yocto distribution (or RTOS – Real Time Operating System)
– Set up / Integrate / develop different Linux drivers (or RTOS drivers)
– Set up various services (communication bricks, internal Framwork, etc.).
– Participate to electronic schematic review
– Support other teams (Hw / Applicative Sw) on the low level parts of the software
– Participates in the implementation of the compilation chains and the eco system.
– Meet the Quality, Cost and Deadline objectives set by the Technical Project Manager.
– Education : Software engineer
– Experience: at least 7 years in a design office and at least 4 years with use of C language
– Development experience in midleware / BSP
– Good knowledge of microprocessors with ARM cores (e.g. A35, A53, A72, M4, M7)
– Very good knowledge of Yocto distribution (Zeus, Dunfell)
– Very good knowledge of Linux and associated tools / services
– Good knowledge of Ethernet TCP-IP / UDP communications network
– Development knowledge: under Linux, in C, network programming over IP
– Low level knowledge (registery management / Drivers)
– Mastery of scripting languages such as bash and/or Python
– Use of debug tools as Lauterbach, ST link, Seager, …
Contract : Freelance
Date de démarrage : 01/02/2021
Rate: Depending on experience