Electrical designer (m / f / d)
Permanent Employment | Full-time
- You create circuit diagrams and the associated documentation with Eplan P8.
- You are responsible for the component calculation and dimensioning.
- You create the control cabinet structure together with the mechanical construction department.
- Very good knowledge of Eplan P8
- Very good knowledge of standards (DIN EN 60204-1, VDE 01xx)
- You have the urge to create clean, legible and standard-compliant electrical engineering documentation.
- Ideally you have:
- Professional experience in electrical construction in mechanical engineering.
- Knowledge of standards for the US market (NFPA 70 and 79, UL 508A).
- Practical experience with control cabinet construction and commissioning of the machines.
- German, English and “Tekkie-Denglisch” are in your blood – and maybe you even speak other languages.
- … and you have a high degree of independence and personal responsibility and love working in a team.
Summary Description: — Role Type: Contract/Per/Fixed Term — Start Date: Immediate/1 month/other: — Salary: Day Rate+expenses/Package: — Location/Language: — Requirements Description: — Tasks Description: — Essential Skills/Experience Description: — Desirable Skills/Additional Information Description: — Team Contact: @next-ventures.com