Our client, and multinational Electronics business based in the Netherlands are currently looking for a EAI Techlead to join their project form Mid November on a 6 month assignment
• Configuration of SAP PRO 7.5 and related infrastructure in accordance with architectural guidelines.
• Accountable that the solution designs meets the functional requirements specified by the Business Analyst.
• Accountable for development and implementation guidelines on the PRO 7.5 environment
• Accountable that solution design meets platform architecture. Provide feedback to architecture community on architecture and design.
• Accountable that deliverables meet requirements w.r.t. reliability, availability, manageability, performance, and security and compliance.
• Approves the content of the release and transports prior to release and manages interrelation aspects with other applications.
• Supports support team in performing build automation and configuration management
• Responsible for design of the monitoring framework and correct implementation of this framework
• Supports the Delivery Manager in timely provision of technical environments.
• Supports Business Analyst, Project Manager and Delivery Manager on managing, tracking, and forecasting of solution development.
• Review, implement and write OSS messages to SAP (and other integration related vendors) concerning issues that occur on the platform.
• Bachelor or Master Degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant IT work experience in at least a medium sized international company.
• Extensive experience in an international SAP environment – Service focused – In depth knowledge of and experience in SAP PRO 7.5, reversed and forward proxies, B2B connections, A2A connections, ANSI X12 standard, Edifact standard, GS1 standards and all aspects of SAP ECC, warehouse management, HR.
• Information analysis of new and/or to be improved business processes. System specification (re)customizing and developments in line with architectural guidelines from Solution architects and TCT guidelines from the senior BA’s. Work on documentation and validation of requirements.
• Participate in global, regional and local projects on IT and supporting teams to meet the agreed upon objectives (planning and budget).
• Contribute the change management process in IT.
• Fluent written and verbal English skills
• Good at communication and presentation skills.
• Open for project related travel
• A team player
For more information, please apply with your latest word version of your CV or call +31 20 808 1325Apply now