Dynamics Application Support
Title: Dynamics Application Support
Reports to: Head of IT
Next Ventures are currently working with a London based multinational end user within the Infrastructure industry who are seeking a Dynamics Application Support Consultant on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience in supporting Dynamics AX 2012 / D365 Financials modules (AP, AR and GL are the most essential) and an understanding of core financial processes – also preferably with knowledge of underlying table structure / SQL within AX
- Experience on working on financial systems projects within an IT environment
- Experience on working with reporting systems (e.g. preferably Power BI, BI360, Business Objects or something similar)
- Experience working with 3rd parties in support of IT applications / project delivery
- Good knowledge of Office 365 applications
- Some knowledge of IT Equipment / AV Equipment would be advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to interact with employees from all levels of the business
Roles and Responsibilities:
The role is to support the Head of IT in the ongoing support of Dynamics and delivery of new systems / enhancements to existing systems as well as other required IT Support tasks as directed by the Head of IT.
This includes (but not limited to) supporting Dynamics AX 2012 (R3)
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Project Management and Accounting
- General Ledger
- Administration (Organization and System Admin)
- Project work on the D365 upgrade project to include all the above modules as well as CRM and Enterprise Asset Management
- Support for Office 365 applications
- Working with 3rd parties supporting network infrastructure and applications when necessary.
- Support of project work to implement additional systems or enhancements to existing systems.
- Various projects to implement additional systems or enhance system capabilities
- Will require work with external vendors who will assist in delivering the systems / enhancements
- Working with the business to ensure business needs are met and that all enhancements are suitably tested and pass testing
- Flexible and a self-starter, with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, while also being highly detail-oriented to ensure accuracy in all aspects of output;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships and to communicate clearly across all levels of the organisation as well as with third parties;
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional team by actively participating in the group dynamic and collaborating across multiple areas to reach the common goals;
- A growth mindset, with a commitment on continuous improvement by bringing initiative and persistence to further cultivate own abilities;
- Dynamic, proactive and with an ability to act quickly on any challenges or obstacles to reach the most efficient solutions;
- Understanding and relevant compliance to data privacy standards.