Document Manager – 6 months+
Document Manager – 6 months – Remote/Onsite in London
For a large client in the Data Center industry I am looking for a Document Manager to join them on a 6 month contract, outside IR35. This is a primarily remote role, with some onsite presence required in their London office once per month.
- Develop template documentation for Development & Engineering team technical and business processes. This work requires collaboration across the D&E team operating with sometimes competing priorities.
- Develop and implement a version control system tracking ongoing development and revision of team technical and business process documentation. The version control system should be defined as a technical standard with its own cadence of development, review, approval and revisitation on specific intervals of time.
- Develop and implement systems managing document permissions, access, storage and archive.
- Work with team internal and global IT partners in developing automated project management and reporting toolsets with respect to document management.
- Partner with cross functional leaders including but not limited to Design, Construction, Controls, Automation, and Operations on process mapping and process automation.
- Minimum 5-10 years overall work experience preferred.
- Demonstrated previous experience and success in a technical documents management and version control role.
- Experience navigating enterprise project/product lifecycle management concepts and systems.
- Exceptional track record of growth and strategic planning, as well as operational results.
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to build, cultivate and leverage personal and professional networks and relationships, develop and deliver successful presentations, and collaborate effectively.
- Experience in the design, construction and delivery of data centers and infrastructure projects is highly desirable.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply with an up to date CV and the best number to reach you on email@example.com // 02038689173