Digital Project Manager (IT)
An amazing opportunity to work with the newest and most exclusive projects in Germany!
We are looking for a Project Manager (German speaking) with experience in the IT and Digitalisation sector.
If you want to be working at a company where the culture and colleagues are the No.1 priority, here it is!
My client, based in Frankfurt, is one of the fastest growing and awarding winning digital agency in Germany, developing complete software solutions and products in digital communications for their "grand" customer base including Deutsche Post, Deutsche Borse, Robert Bosch, Siemens, Daimler, Porsche and many more! From web design to 3D virtual environments, their specialties are endless!
- Planning of strategic, conceptual and technical projects in the digital environment
- Coordination and handling of digital projects
- Preparation of project finances, independent calculation of expenses, preparation of cost estimates, offers and invoices
- Content-related and organizational preparation of customer appointments and participation in them
- Presentation of strategies, concepts and measures in front of the customer
- Creation of market and competitor analyses
- You are independent, proactive, creative and well structured – you keep calm and have a good overview
- You get things done, you set things in motion
- You are highly self-motivated, resilient, have good communication skills and are enthusiastic about new technologies
- You keep an eye on the numbers including sprint planning and colleagues.
- You have experience and passion in the field of social media and digital transformation and from other digital agencies
- You have a very good knowledge of English and fluent in German.
- High degree of personal responsibility
- Permanent employment with performance-based pay and bonuses
- Exciting and courageous customers
- Opportunities to train yourself in your field
- Modern on-site and remote workstations (home office)
- Flat hierarchies, personal atmosphere, humorous and open-minded team
- Many challenging and varied projects
- A cool office with Offenbach's best coffee and perfect public accessibility