+44 (0)207 549 4040 Speak to a consultant now

Apply for this job

Attach a resume file. Accepted file types are DOC, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and TXT.

We are uploading your application. It may take a few moments to read your resume. Please wait!

Ref: #50123

DevOps Expert – API/TIBCO/Ansible/Terraform – 12 months – Start ASAP

DevOps Expert – API/TIBCO/Ansible/Terraform – 12 months – Start ASAP

Next Ventures seeks and experienced DevOps professional searching for a real challenge! With experience in the Middleware/API and Data realms, you will be a self starter with excellent communication skills.


In your role as a DevOps engineer you will be involved in guiding the transition of on-premise workloads to the public cloud. During this move, it is planned to achieve a high level of automation (Infra as Code). As a DevOps Engineer your focus will be on development in Python. You will spend 80% of your time coding and the other 20% building and managing your own solutions and attending the occasional necessary meeting. You will work closely with different stakeholders across the organization in a distributed team working out of two different locations; Dublin and Amsterdam.


You will;

  • Code, code, code and work with different teams to drive efficient technology and standard architecture.
  • Build and Manage automated deployments of workloads at scale in the cloud leveraging IAC and Cloud SDK’s
  • Have technical authority for the architecture, implementation and on-going administration of system, network, security, and cloud technologies to deliver projects.
  • Configure, publish and maintain templated infrastructure designs for consumption.
  • Create clear documentation with effective source control while coding.

Troubleshoot systems, identify root causes as well as develop action plans, impact and resolution options.

Skills Requirements – Essential

  • 7+ years’ experience working in the IT industry, with some experience in a Cloud environment
  • 3+ years Python Experience
  • Terraform experience and using Cloud API’s
  • Experience using Ansible
  • Experience with NGIX
  • Experience with maintaining a API environment (Tibco)
  • Experience in the Linux environment and a good understanding of its fundamentals.
  • Must have Experience or worked with AWS services (load balancers, security groups, auto scaling groups)
  • Experience with automated testing and CICD Pipelines
  • Basic understanding of Docker
  • Has experience of software release management best practices in relation to use of repositories, version control, mirroring, packaging, tagging use of snapshots, etc.
  • Version control tools such as Gitlab
  • Excellent oral and written communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.


Skills Requirements – Desirable

  • Previous experience of working in a multinational company
  • Experience of working with an offshore key supplier
  • Gitlab CI
  • Network and routing designs.
  • AWS EC2, Lambda, RDS , VPC, EKS, ECS, Route53 and AWS endpoints and its automated deployment.
  • Route53 and AWS endpoints and its automated deployment.

For more info contact Matt on +442075494034
or Matt@next-ventures.com

Apply now