Next Ventures are proudly partnered with a leading business specialising in delivering cutting-edge products to the public. They are a modern, tech-driven business who have created market-leading solutions for global names.
Our client is searching for a DevOps Engineer to join an exciting, hard-working, agile team that is dedicated to providing the best product available on the market.
- Maintain and guarantee the availability and performance of systems and utomate existing monitoring and maintenance processe
- Monitor critical systems and predict necessary changes to cope with future workload and projects
- Ensure overall health and performance of our platform, working on monitoring, issue diagnosis, and resolution
- Extend continuous deployment for software releases with zero downtime
- Collaborate with other teams to improve the deployment processes and operations procedures
- Improve security and availability of the platform
- Support of the team in the operation of the existing server systems and the existing LAN / WAN data network
- 3+ years experience in DevOps Engineering
- Demonstrable experience with container concepts (LXD, Docker) and orchestration (Kubernetes, Swarm), with cloud infrastructure orchestration
- Experience with Deployment Automation & Orchestration (Jenkins), and extensive knowledge of AWS
- Experience in setting up, configuring and optimizing web servers (Nginx, Apache)
- Knowledge of database clusters (NoSQL, SQL), operating systems (Linux OS, Debian distribution)
- Scripting experience (Bash, Perl, Python)
Working in an exciting growing industry and freedom of design and decision making
Company and team events
Above the market salary package with bonuses and social benefits
Modern, open office in Munich's heart
Flexible working hours and home office option
Fitness programme and health management
Professional training and development opportunities in-house
If you are interested to send an up to date CV to Dominika@next-Ventures.com or call
+49 (0) 8921094449.