DevOps Engineer – Karlsruhe
Cloud Engineer – Azure/AWS/GCP – Karlsruhe
Next Ventures are currently working with an award-winning global company which are defining the future of cloud.
They are a part of a large global business and have decided to set up a small venture focusing on Cloud only – DevOps, Systems Administration, Cloud Consulting… and are currently looking to add a talented DevOps Engineer to their expanding team.
The company has a cool start-up environment (even though they are fully owned by a large successful business) where the team collaborate to come up with innovative and cutting-edge ideas to stay ahead of the curve – the perfect environment for someone who wants to be creative and would like to be challenged!
As a Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- You maintain and extend our Infrastructure Resources on development and production environments
- You collaborate with Product Owners, Stakeholders, and Engineers to define technical solutions and improve overall services
- You research, prepare, and deploy network configuration changes manually and/or using scripts to support projects, promoting network cleanliness and standards adherence
- You provide support and enhancements for existing applications and procedures
- You write documentation and provide knowledge transfer of best practices to users and teams
What they expect from you:
- Successfully completed bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or equivalent education
- Familiarity with Cloud Platforms- Azure, AWS, GCP
- First insights into automation with continuous integration and deployment as well as cloud environments
- Familiarity with Microservices Technologies – Docker Containers, Kubernetes (GKE) and Google Container Registry (i.e., our private docker container registry).
- Familiarity with Linux and VMs
- Familiarity with Scrum and Kanban and relational databases
What they offer in return:
- A responsible position in a fast growing and modern company
- A private pension plan
- Flexible working hours and home office possibility
- With flat hierarchies, a lot of freedom to develop things further
- Plenty of creative freedom, short decision-making processes and an open and transparent communication culture
- Very good personal development opportunities
- Performance-based remuneration and comprehensive social benefit
If you are interested to send an up to date CV to Dominika@next-Ventures.com or call
+49 (0) 8921094449.