Next Ventures are currently excecuting a search for a DevOPs Architect /lead for an exciting program.
As DevOps Architect you will be accountable for the operation and evolution of our DevOps platform and toolchain running clients Global Identity & Access Management Platform.
You lead the automation of systems and processes to ensure a resilient, self-tuning setup (no 24/7 support necessary) and optimize the services towards availability but also make sure we fully utilize the capacity of the services.
Be pro-active in driving improvements on our infrastructure setup and ensure efficient and state-of-the-art operations: self-healing, auto-scaling, disaster recovery, etc.
Curate resilient CI/CD pipelines to allow our developers to build and deploy features quickly and reliably and educate developers across the company and provide them with the tools to use the platform autonomously and safely (self-serve infrastructure).
Extend and improve our container-based, Kubernetes/AWS infrastructure in close cooperation with the offshore operations teams and make sure all services adhere to our InfoSec policy.
· Profound knowledge of container technologies (especially Kubernetes, Docker and Rancher)
· Experience with cloud platform providers & technologies, preferably AWS and infrastructure-as-code technologies like Terraform or CloudFormation
· Experience and interest in programming, ideally in Go, Python, Java and Shell
· Good knowledge of source control, continuous integration and continuous deployment systems (preferably Git, Azure DevOps or Jenkins)
· Experience with one or more of the following technologies: Helm, Prometheus, Istio
· Experience with logging, monitoring & alerting for cloud-native applications
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
· Solid knowledge and recent experience in DevOps
· Experience with Graph Databases (Neo4J), Message Queues (Apache Kafka) or Elastic Logstash is beneficial
· Clear communication skills and a diligent mindset: you consider documentation and reproducibility a critical feature, not a nice-to-have
· A constant will to learn and grow and to share knowledge with others
· 5+ years of experience in professional software development/engineering in an international enterprise environment
· Good communication skills and fluency in German and English
More information is available on applicationApply now
Consultant: Darren Jacks