Next Ventures are a successful and rapidly growing technology recruitment specialist headquartered in London and has seven international offices. We will exceed £80m in revenue in 2021 and we have circa 800 contractors working across 15 different countries. NV employees over 100 people and as we approach 2022 we are excited about the next part of our journey as we continue to grow.
To support the growth of the business, we are looking for an experienced Database Administrator to support us internally. This is a key hire for the business as this individual will support all of our departments in the business.
You will be working from the prestigious 7th floor London head office, just 100 meters from Barbican tube station.
• CRM Management.
• Creating reports for various departments.
• Raising and managing issues through to completion.
• Training our employees on how to use our systems.
• IT / user auditing and reporting.
• Management of all of our IT applications.
• Relationship management with suppliers.
• Desktop support & 1st Line queries.
• 2 years + experience as a database administrator.
• A fantastic communicator at all levels.
• Good systems knowledge.
• Recruitment industry experience is desirable but not essential.
• Proactive approach to problem solving.
If you feel your experience and qualifications meet our requirements and are eager to progress your career in a dynamic and successful business, then apply today.
If you want to know more about this exciting opportunity then get in touch for a confidential chat today on 07565648366 / Michael.Herz@Next-Ventures.comApply now