Data Workstream Lead
The Data workstream lead is expected to lead and deliver the data workstream for the programme, undertaking the relevant activities to enable the successful migration of cleansed data from the existing Oracle platform into the new solution.
To enable this the following deliverables are expected to be led by the Programme:
- Definition of the Data Strategy for the Programme
- Strategic principles for data
- Forward looking ambition
- Understand and map the existing data architecture
- Logical and physical data models
- Understand and map the existing data quality, including pain points.
- Identify the master data elements (Org structure, coding, supplier & user master)
- Define and agree the data cleanse strategy.
- Identify the necessary data cleanse
- Lead on the following coordination, oversight and management (with support from organisational data leads)
- Define and agree the data quality management strategy, including plan, criteria, outputs and execution.
- Define and develop the Data Migration Strategy, including appropriate ETL tools
- Engage and ensure compliance with GDPR and security requirements, engaging the necessary SMEs and organisational experts as the stakeholder lead for these SMEs.
The above list is not exhaustive, with the workstream lead empowered to define, shape and map wider deliverables, drawing on their experience. The lead will be asked to work in conjunction with the Planner to define and track these deliverables aligning to the wider programme plan.