Data Assistant Manager
Data Assistant Manager – Big4 Consultancy
£60,000 + Benefits
My client is on an aggressive hiring strategy across their Data Team. They are looking an Assistant Manager, to join their collaborative and energetic team. The team covers a broad range of data “pillars” including Data Visualisation, Data Management, Data Migration, Data Architecture and Data Requirements.
You will work across all of our pillars, and as you progress in your career you can specialise and become an SME in the area where your interest lies. They are looking for a proactive individual’s who are passionate about data, working with clients, has a thirst to learn and is excited to support a growing our team.
- Build lasting client relationships with client stakeholders, actively building a network and range of experience to help address client needs
- Build constructive working relationships within KPMG and the industry across different teams, functions and countries at all levels
- Work with subject matter experts and project teams to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data requirements
- Support the growth of the practice through internal initiatives and support winning new business through developing bid responses
- SQL knowledge and database experience working on relational, dimensional and no-SQL techniques.
- Data Visualisation skills, for example building dashboards using Qlik, Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Capturing data requirements for large scale transformation programmes, through working with a broad range of stakeholders, running workshops etc.
- Data Analysis experience such as data mapping between various source systems and target systems and defining the data transformation rules
- Data Management / Governance experience such as defining data quality rules, writing data dictionaries, understanding recent regulations and their impact on data.
- Experience with Ataccama, Alteryx, Collibra, Informatica etc.
- Data Architecture experience such as assisting in the design of target data and systems architecture, data models, data mappings etc.
- Experience in Data Integration technologies and techniques like ETL, Unix scripting, real time data ingestion and API based integration
- Experience in Hadoop based technologies such as Hortonworks and Cloudera
- Good understanding of Cloud platforms including AWS, Azure and Google
- Experience and understanding of Python
- Business process management technologies such as Appian
If you are a strong Data Assistant Manager looking for the opportunity to work with a leading Big 4 Consultancy please get in touch and send your CV to: