Role – On Site Lead – Cutover Manager (English Speaking)
Consultant should be able to lead team of SAP Functional experts in his track located at multiple locations across globe and manage Roll Out independently. As onsite lead the Consultant will collaborate with customers stakeholders like business process owners, solution architect, technical architects , project team and core stakeholders to understand user requirements; ensure design and realization of SAP solution is fit for purpose and delivered against stated business requirements
Scope of Work
• Conduct Explore workshops
• Fit Gap Analysis with Business
• Create/ update Business Process Documents
• Liaison with Business and conduct discussions on the requirements of new WRICEF/ Changes to existing WRICEF’s
• Co-own the solution along with off shore factory team
• Data Migration – Liaison with Business on Data Template, field mappings and approval on data migration documents
• Review the Functional Specifications based on the solution discussion with business
• Change Impact Analysis
• Be part of the team to coordinate the Functional Integration Testing (FIT)
• Liaison and conduct sessions with Business on any change requirements/solution discussion
• Train the Trainer.
• Walkthrough the UAT Test scripts with Business
• Assist UAT by liaising with Business
• Solution Validation
• Lead and assist priority ticket resolution
• 10+ years of experience in SAP including a minimum of 3 years full life-cycle SAP project implementations and experience in S/4 HANA
• Strong functional configuration and implementation experience in SAP Cutover Manager of two or more implementations.
Language English – MANDATORY French BONUS
Location: Remote initially, but will need to be in Paris once
Start Date: February 2021
Duration: 1 year+
We are recruiting for this role a little ahead of time. Interviews are likely to happen in November/ December.
If you would be interested. Please forward me a CV and contact number.
Tom Powell – firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now