CRM Project Manager with Salesforce – Remote and Belgium
Next Ventures is urgently looking for a CRM Project Manager with Salesforce for a role based remote to start with and then on site in Brussels when travel ban is lifted.
The Project Manager will:
- Support the Product Owner in the exploration of new initiatives on the Customer Engagement roadmap including new products / capabilities to meet business needs; improvements of the Customer Engagement Architecture & platform, strategic initiatives to digitalize our business, …
- Analyze different options available to implement these initiatives and/or get support from various stakeholders to do so
- Act as a liaison between the CoE organization and the local businesses or local IT departments
- Be able to manage these initiatives as projects following the Project Management framework including managing scope, planning, resources and budgets
- Understand business processes in the Customer Engagement domains including campaign management, customer care, digital advertising, social media, …
- Have or be prepared to build up a good knowledge of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud applications
- Help defining, validating and challenging new business requirements together with the local and regional business and IT organizations
- Prepare business cases including full TCO as well as target architecture to get initiatives validated
- Initiate projects: lead initiation and planning phases, including validation gates. If needed, could also take the projects to delivery phase
- Build full business case for these initiatives including IT TCO and work with business to define benefits
- E2E responsibility for these project phases: ensure that projects scope, timelines, budget and objectives are attained
- Support Business for the definition of requirements and ensure those are aligned with the template approach.
- Detect solution/technological gaps when Business requirements cannot be fulfilled by existing solutions.
- Work with architects to define the best architecture to fulfill business needs while following the company architectural principles
- Drive the backlog items refinement for his/her project following the established framework.
- Ensure that the project scope is correctly set to fulfil Business objectives.
- Work with Product Manager in the prioritization of Features for his/her project(s)
- Manage business stakeholders related to owned project
- Deliver status reports to project stakeholders and ensure regular and transparent communication around project status towards all stakeholders inside and outside of the Centre of Excellence CE.
- Identify/manage risks and dependencies
- Manage potential external partner(s) contribution to the project
- (If Applicable) Prepare and animate steering committees
- If contributing to a larger IT program, report progress status to IT program manager.
- Technology watch: keep yourself informed regarding new solutions and technologies related to our domain
- Analyze/evaluate new tools, solutions or processes to explore new areas that could facilitate the delivery of the template or bring value to the existing template.
- If multiple solutions are possible, compare them both from functional, technological and strategic perspective and provide a recommendation.
- If applicable build high level Business case for these new solutions
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT project management
- Previous/Proven experience in CRM, Campaign Management, Social Media, Digital Advertising Systems deployment/delivery (at least 3-5 years of experience)
- Mandatory knowledge of digital marketing business processes (CRM, direct marketing campaigns, customer care, social media, digital advertising, …) in a complex environment, with at least 3-5 years of experience
- Prior experience with Salesforce solutions is an asset (at least 1 year). Knowledge of other digital marketing solutions is also an asset
- Prior experience with agile implementations is a must
- Proven experience of being able to shift focus between Functional, Business, Technical
- Experience in retail or FMCG industry is an asset
- Clearly demonstrated expertise in business systems requirements projects
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Effective in running meetings
Technical skills required:
- Strategic thinker able to identify solutions that benefit of all brands
- Experience in managing both small and large projects, in a matrix organization using Agile methodologies
- Good working knowledge of Digital Marketing business processes and solutions
- Working experience in standard IT processes (agile, change management, release management, incident management, project management)
- Understanding of potential impacts on cross functional processes
- Minimum understanding of IT technologies. Aptitude and willingness to acquire technical knowledge of the applications used within the organization
- Excellent command of Microsoft solutions (Office, Project, Visio)
- Experience in defining business requirements
- Knowledge of / experience with Salesforce solutions in a B2C environment
Interpersonal & processing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Build trust with colleagues, clients & vendors
- Must be result-oriented: demonstrate a “can-do” attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
Start date: Immediate
Languages: English ( French or Dutch a bonus
Location: 100 % Remote then Belgium when travel ban is lifted
Duration: 12 months
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me direct on +442073241785 with a view to securing an interview as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.