As a Contracts Manager within the Next Ventures’ Legal Team, you will work closely with the Recruitment Sales Team to drive competitive business while monitoring commercial and legal risk. Reporting directly to the Head of Legal, you will review and negotiate new Master Service Agreements with global clients, handle contractual disputes and liaise with your client counterparts to ensure smooth delivery of service within a fast-paced environment.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and hardworking professional, who wants to build relationships and use their legal and commercial skillset to drive value, win business, and work alongside colleagues with backgrounds in legal, commercial sales and corporate strategy. Please note you must have experience working within a recruitment company as a Contracts Manager.
You will be working from the prestigious 7th floor London head office, just 100 meters from Barbican tube station.
- Providing legal and commercial support to the Recruitment Sales Team;
- Managing pre-litigation claims at an operational level by liaising with clients and their legal departments, drafting legal letters and consulting external counsel where necessary;
- Accurate review, drafting, negotiation and coordination of all contractual documentation for the supply of consultancy services delivered worldwide ensuring that the company is protected from unacceptable legal and commercial risk;
- Monitoring and researching legislative changes and ensuring all company documentation and policies are in line with current guidelines;
- Escalation point for all technical legal and contractual queries.
Qualifications / Skills:
- BA/BS/LLB from a leading university;
- Experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts within the recruitment industry. This is a must.
- Strong commercial awareness;
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, professional maturity, and relationship building ability;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Proven experience of working towards deadlines;
- Ability to take ownership of own workload;
- Demonstrable process management experience, including an ability to structure and prioritise tasks.
- High proficiency in Word; proficiency in Excel; and
- Experience of using Timesheet Portal or other similar accounting system is preferable, but not essential.
- An additional European language would be a bonus but not essential for the role.
If you feel your experience and qualifications meet our requirements and are eager to progress your career in a dynamic and successful recruitment business, please contact us. In confidence at: