Contracts and Compliance Manager
Next Ventures is a successful and rapidly growing technology recruitment specialist headquartered in London and with six international subsidiary offices.
To support the growth of the business, this new opportunity in the administrative team has arisen for a Contracts & Compliance Manager. This would be an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to develop a career in this area within a dynamic and expanding international recruitment business.
You will be working from prestigious 7th floor London head office, just 100 meters form Barbican tube station.
As a Contracts and Compliance Manager on Next Ventures’ Legal team, you will support our sales department and be part of the central driving force behind its legal and commercial contracting activities with its global clients and suppliers. You will need to work closely with the leaders of the sales department, the legal counterparts at our clients, and our own Legal team to win business on good terms for the company. You will be based in London but may be required to travel.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and hardworking professional, who wants to build relationships and use their legal and commercial skillset to drive value in a growth company, while learning from colleagues with backgrounds in legal, commercial sales and corporate strategy.
- Provide legal and commercial support to the sales department;
- Draft and negotiate contracts with corporate clients whilst working with the Legal team;
- Develop strong and practical working relationships with the sales department and our legal counterparts at clients;
- Be a central point of contact for seamless navigation complex procurement processes for corporate clients, ensuring optimal outcomes;
- Manage the contracting process across corporate clients through RFI processes, meetings, calls, and in writing, including the initial contracting engagement process with procurement teams, renewals with existing clients, or bespoke contracting processes;
- Responding to RFIs for corporate clients and assisting with the onboarding process for new clients.
Qualifications / Skills:
- BA/BS/LLB from a leading university;
- Qualified solicitor in England & Wales or other legal qualification or experience;
- Experience in navigating client procurement processes and drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and in some cases working on clients’ paper to integrate our service terms into them;
- Strong commercial acumen and have the ability to navigate complex procurement processes;
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, professional maturity, and relationship building ability;
- Excellent written communication skills, including the ability to express positions or terms extremely specifically in emails and contracts;
- Demonstrable process management experience, including an ability to structure and prioritise workstreams, manage to timelines, and motivate a cross-functional team.
- High proficiency in Word; proficiency in Excel
If you feel your experience and qualifications meet our requirements and are eager to progress your career in a dynamic and successful recruitment business, please contact us. In confidence at: