– Strong SQL skills and database knowledge unix scripting experience, programmatically write procedures and packages, debug and investigate Informatica w/flow, strong release management skills adhering to the client release processes, strong co-ordination skills working with DB Services, Autosys and job scheduling responsibilities in large Banking data warehouse environment and expected to do analysis and changes on existing systems.
– Prepares and maintains documentation, including procedures, system specifications, technical documentation, computer training materials and user manuals
– Ability to prioritize independently, multiple requests and system requirements to meet the organizational goals
– Strong organizational and time management skills.
– Ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently.
– Demonstrate creative problem solving and critical thinking skills.
– Exceptional attention to detail and work product validation.
– Ability to set and achieve deadlines and objectives.
– Experience working with both external and internal customers.
– The candidate should have the ability to understand the whole process of investment banking
– He or she needs to have strong communication skills in order to communicate with company executives/clients.
– The candidate will have to work with the team so will be able to work individually while analyzing results and working with technical teams members and business users.
– Should be hands-on with development and review to ensure quality of deliverable.
Length: 6 months
Team Contact: @next-ventures.comApply now