Compliance Manager – 6 months+ – Remote
For a large Information Security client we are looking for a Compliance Manager with demonstrable experience and knowledge implementing systems and protocols to achieve ISO 27001, ISO 27701, PCI DSS.
You will work with the team in the UK to implement and rollout the same standards and Integrated Management System across additional Data Centre sites in Berlin, Frankfurt and Zurich.
- Collaborate with internal teams to conduct a gap analysis in relation to ISO 27001 and ISO 27701
- Plan, prepare and achieve certifications
- Work with colleagues in the global compliance team to share best practice and drive continuous improvement
- Review, assess and challenge operational processes, procedures and internal reports to ensure compliance with relevant standards
- Significant experience obtaining and maintaining ISO 27001 and ISO 27701 certifications at a large or global organization
- Knowledge and experience of PCI DSS compliance is preferred
- Experience of auditing management systems, writing policies and procedures, identifying corrective actions and driving timely resolution
- Demonstrated strong communication skills to articulate complex risks, issues and recommendations to different levels of stakeholders and senior executives
- Lead auditor / implementer qualifications in ISO 27001 and ISO 27701 is preferred
- Data Center experience would be an advantage but is not essential
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date cv firstname.lastname@example.org / 02038689173 Apply now