Contract position: Three months initially – scope for long term
Remote position initially but will be needed in London ad hoc.
Interviews: This week and next
Start: First week of April
Rate: Negotiable due to experience
I am working with a Global retail leader going through a D365 Transformation. They are currently looking for a D365 Functional SME to come in and give recommendations on system improvements.
You will add value to the business through driving technology and process efficiency improvements in line with the Business Strategy as part of the Enterprise Applications team.
The role involves supporting the BAU and continuous business and systems improvements initiatives globally across all Finance areas.
You will help manage the functional finance area of enterprise applications enhancements from defining business and systems requirements right through to UAT, training and implementation, dealing with high-level stakeholders in a business-critical, fast-moving role.
• Deliver BAU finance systems activity to the Finance function – month-end, period-end, issue investigation and resolution, reporting, scenario analysis
• Be the liaison between IT and the business for all enterprise applications continuous improvement endeavours and change projects
• Review and challenge current operational processes and information requirements to ensure optimum use is being made of the company's existing system facilities
• Design, specify and implement value-adding technology solutions in line with the business strategy
• Identify, analyse and document business and technical requirements (e.g. process, solution design, configuration, security, documents, reports)
• Ensure that new solutions are clearly documented and that super users are adequately trained
• Regularly liaise with business stakeholders on the continuous improvement roadmap
• Keep abreast of emerging enterprise applications technologies and partake in updating the application roadmap
• Track record in analysing business requirements, delivering technical business solutions and systems administration
• Knowledge of Microsoft technologies including Dynamics AX/D365FO (not essential but preferable)
• Hands on experience of ERP systems and integrations with satellite applications
• Experience in building reports in AX/D365 Management Reporter desirable
• Experience as a business analyst/systems accountant having previously worked on a large-scale project