Next Ventures are currently executing a search for a Danish speaking Business Analyst- IT & CRM skills .
We need Danish speaking local profiles with CRM experience but not necessarily in any specific platform as the client will do a custom build and not implement a product like Dynamics or Salesforce.
We are looking for candidate with expertise in Information Technology for the role of IT Business Analyst for a long term engagement in Denmark. He/she will be working in an Agile scrum team within a CRM project that includes
- Creating new product(s) and creating and implementing a customer interaction strategy and roadmap to support and improve the customer journey
- Transforming their products and services using new technologies as well as define and drive implementation of a holistic client retention strategy to drive revenue from existing customers
- Identify and implement new opportunities throughout the customer journey to deliver high performing, agile customer interactions and touchpoints
- Understand the key interactions in the customer lifecycle and drive relevant changes through the use of CRM strategies and digital asset developments
- Grow customer engagement across channels, maximizing opportunities across customer touchpoints
IT Business Analyst Responsibilities
- Experience in insurance and banking industry with experience in Insurance products and policy administration and platforms like TIA is preferred
- Experience in setting up and working in agile teams
- Strong solution and design experience
- He or she will be involved in creating a new Insurance product(s) and the requirements specification and design for those
- Enhancing the quality of IT products and services.
- Working as part of Agile scrum teams for liaising between the business to understand business requirements and processes and the technical developers for detailing out the requirements
- Acting as an information source and communicator between business and IT
IT Business Analyst Requirements:
- Native Danish speaker
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years of similar experience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
CV in work format pls
More information is available on application