BPM Lean Process (TIBCO AMX BPM) Consultant – Helsinki – Contract – 12 months – Start ASAP
JOB TITLE : Lean Process Consultant (Native Finnish Speaker)
PRIMARY SKILL SET:
1. 10+ years of relevant experience in Telecom Business Process Consulting as below,
-> Strong exposure to Telecom Business Process across various Enterprise Units (Mobile, Fixed Line , HR,Finance,Legal etc..,) for both Consumer and Corporate Customer segment
-> Expert in delivery processes, Service desk & operations (incl. technology unit), project management (customer delivery projects), B2B customer service
-> Skilled in Lean Process and Six Sigma framework to understand and creating solutions for each process depending on the complexity
-> Vast experience in conducting demand generation workshops to the Business Stakeholders
-> Experience in exploiting solutions with BPM and RPA as key lever for Automation in the respective Business Process Area
-> Standard knowledge in RPA(UIPath) and BPM (TIBCO) is preferable
-> Capable enough to lead process improvement and design
2. Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
3. Strong client relationship skills, including an ability to independently engage with clients
4. Strong communication skill in English and Finnish
1) Assist in the development of the process model process map to help in the identification and evaluation of processes. Set the priorities of process improvement projects and ensure that process improvement objectives , specific goals , measures and metrics are established
2) Study critical customer life cycle processes to identify pain areas viz. critical path in order to activate processes. Analyze and identify the people / process system gaps and use customized tools specific for different challenges to address the gaps effectively.
3) Conduct root cause analysis to identify and isolate the factors responsible for subdued process performance and devise action plan to eliminate the identified root cause
4) Maintain repository of all improvement initiatives across DNA on share point / confluence to enable effective knowledge management.
5) Enable PPI dashboard (process performance indicators ) to help monitor process performance on a regular basis to help with trend analysis
6) Conduct lean and ideation workshops periodically to inculcate culture of continuous improvement
7) Conduct periodic processes and practice assessment to highlight area/s which could be prioritized for efficiency and effectiveness enhancement interventions.