My client is an innovator in their field. A few years ago, you would not even think that technology could have such an impact in this very specific area. They are a leader in the implementation of the 'XXI century' in the industry that was already known in the Middle Ages! I am not afraid to say that everything is focused on optimization.
Just by taking your first step at the office, you will see a unique atmosphere, after the first few minutes you will realize that this is no ordinary place!
To make IT as a competitive advantage possible, we are currently transforming our IT department into 'One Platform' with which we can quickly facilitate change and growth through standardization and hyper-adaptation of our technology.
As an Integration Business Process Manager you are responsible for:
· Enable the future goals of the integration process between SAP and Salesforce;
· Providing strong and repeatable delivery options for our integration solutions and performance;
· Become a "top-class" team in the field of ECC and cloud integration; Incur the best costs for the value delivered;
· Maintain our agility to easily upgrade, integrate and maintain our systems;
· Support the Agile and DevOps transformation
In this vacancy, we have an interesting career challenge for a creative problem solver who is able to support our activities as a seasoned business advisor and add value to the end-to-end ERP architecture worldwide.
Our preferred candidate would also have:
· A bachelor's or master's degree in IT or a related field;
· More than 5 years of experience in designing and implementing SAP integration technologies.
· Useful experience with SFDC, SAP PO & Dell Boomi, Mulesoft
· The ability to speak and write English on a professional level (we use it as the main language);
· Well-developed skills for people and stakeholders;
· Good analytical and conceptual skills.