Big Data Engineer 75% remote – AWS – AWS Cloud – ETL – Switzerland
We are looking for a Data Engineer, experience more than 5 years overall and 3 years at least in WCS, that will have a key role in the building and the integration of data pipelines between cross functional teams and analytics team.
The engineer will work with architects, data analysts and data scientists on analytics and data business cases and will ensure optimal data delivery is consistent throughout the project.
The engineer should ensure that appropriate information security standards are met, with the right skills for troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Experience building, configuring and optimizing data pipelines and data sets, with experience building highly available, distributed systems of data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data set.
- Hands on with ETL Tools: AWS Glue and others…
- Good analytic skills for structured and unstructured databases.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: Lambda, S3, EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift…
- Code-level application security: IAM roles, credentials, encryption…
- Effective communication Skills
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Good understanding of big data design patterns, cloud operations.
- Devops and CI/CD knowledge is plus.
- AWS certification is big plus.